A Clean Line Painting Co. offers interior painting for residential and light commercial work. We have the skill and finesse to handle all of your interior painting projects. Our painting experts use professional equipment and techniques to get a smooth, even finish on your walls.
Each job is unique. But our process looks like this:
• ACL will move and then re-place large furniture.
• ACL will thoroughly mask and drop cloth all affected areas.
• ACL will patch small holes, caulk typical cracks, and caulk standard trim.
• ACL will prime water stains and any new or repaired areas.
If you are looking for a painting company, you've come to the right place! A Clean Line Painting Co. does exterior painting work for estate homes. We are the painting experts you can count on.
• ACL will lightly trench the perimeter of the building so we can paint at the ground level.
• We drop cloth and mask all windows, walkways, plants, and fixtures to protect them from overspray.
• During the initial pressure cleaning a Mildewcide is used.
• Prep work includes pressure washing, scraping any loose and peeling paint and using a rust inhibitive primer to spot treat rust.
• ACL will caulk typical cracks, small holes, and voids not requiring backing rod material before priming and after priming.
• ACL primes all surfaces using a bonding primer.
• ACL will spray then back roll stucco and cement block to give a more even coat that fully saturates the exterior surface.
Our team offers cabinet refinishing services. Why replace when you can refinish? From changing the color to layering with distressed, antique or faux finishes we can renew the look of your cabinets with a truly custom designer feel.
Our painters can create different specialty finishes for your home or business to add depth and texture to your walls. The possibilities are endless. So hire us for stain work, faux finishes, specialty finishes, and murals in the Orlando, FL area!
They showed up on time, completed the job flawlessly, and helped me out tremendously with a large project. -Todd
Jerry’s crew refinished fiberglass garage doors to look like wood so perfectly I thought they were real wood ones delivered by mistake! -Steve
Jennifer and Jerry came out to estimate and did more than just that. While he measured the offices she helped me confirm colors that we were iffy on for our main area, break room and copy room. All the rooms turned out great! We will use them next time we have a large paint project. -Amanda
Select language to translate this page: